29 May 2006

Quickie

Random away message I came up with (I might expand later, but in all truth, I've been too lazy/unmotivated/uninspired/:insert equally lame excuse here: to write much of anything lately:):

"The Morning-After Monologue"


"G'Morning sexy. What do you want for breakfast? ... Oh, ok, I understand, you're busy...so busy that you have time for sex but not enough to have your girlfriend make breakfast for you, or to take your girlfriend out for dinner (possibly followed by a movie), or to meet her parents, or to find a real job...I understand. However, I just discovered that I'm going to be too busy to have sex with you...ever again."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, good for you! You wrote something. It was entertaining. It was funny. It kept your mind flowing, got an idea out. You get a cookie.