18 April 2007

Taking a few nods from Nerve Magazine...

Ok, for no other reasons outside of boredom (and possibly horniness), I've come up with a (very) short list of guys to cast in my rather stereotypical "inappropriate student/instructor relations" fantasy. (Can anyone tell that I miss being a student?)

1) Neil Gaiman. He's a damn good writer, has the nerdy chic of doing the comic book/graphic novel thing, and not to mention the hot accent and the penchant for wearing black leather jackets.
2) Clive Owen. Granted, he's an actor and not a Literature/Writing instructor, but I would gladly sit through hours of lecture just to hear that rough, five o'clock shadow voice of his (especially if he got around to the erotic bits of Spenser and Shakespeare). I wouldn't mind coming in during office hours either, if you know what I mean.

Honorable mention: Jake. It wouldn't count since we're about the same age, education and experience level. Nonetheless, I'd play hooky from class with him any day of the week.


Alas, to bed I shall go, and dream of sloppy and hurried classroom makeouts.

No comments: